Saturday, October 30, 2004

Gallery Only - Art Trades

Art Trades - Nothing more than the process of swapping art for fun.

Art trade no 1 - With Joshua Burnham. Check out his site; http://jjburnham.biz/index.html he's an excellent painter. And so young, too. Don't you just want to kill him in a jealous rage?

My half - A half dressed leopard anthro who unfortunately looks as if he was busy advertising Calvin Klein boxers, and then found his way out of my psyche and onto my sketchpad. His name is Tobias. This, in fact, is what Josh would look like if he was a leopard-man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Josh's half - A werewolf character from his own comic, named Rook. Rook's physical appearance is based on me. I love werewolves, and to see a werewolf character that was based on me, made me very happy indeed. In internet language, "I totally heart Rook."

Concept Art
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Final Piece
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home