Sunday, October 31, 2004

Gallery Only - Models

It's a crucified werewolf. He's like my shrine. I could think of some really deep and meaningful reason for that...but I can't be bothered.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


I have lots of werewolves. All plasticine. All quite small. I have eight and a half of them at the moment, in fact. I can't be bothered to upload them all.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I made a phoenix. Yeah...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryony said...

I can't belive you make these. You are a talent horder. Spread the talent :p

Out of sheer curiosity, what do you do with these after you make them?

9:14 pm  
Blogger The Raevyn said...

Thank you! Many things happen to them - sometimes they go to good homes, usually they sit on my shelves and gether dust, and occasionally one of them might melt and fold because of changes in temperature and have to be 'retired'. Fortunately that doesn't happen very often though!

12:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home