Saturday, October 30, 2004

Gallery only - Photos

(Warning: Might cause shock if you're not like me)

Various photos of me and my partner in crime, when we tried to make Casualty-style special effects. Done with the cheapest materials possible and with the least organisation possible. Turns out we are not completely crap. It's all 100% fake, don't worry.

Kids plasticine + kids PVA glue + cheapest acrylics possible =

(Does this look infected to you?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Mister Stickman can smell your fear. He is imagining your death, and it makes him smile.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fortunately for you, Mister Stickman has some difficultly in standing upright. And yes, his stabbing weapon did land separating his head from his body.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mister Stickman will get you next time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous The Famous Col said...

I hope there will be canapes at the funeral. Pronounced "CAN-APES"

9:59 pm  
Blogger The Raevyn said...

I don't know about Can Ape, but I can get some Can A Pey, if it's good enough? I'll pencil it into my will.

10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home