Sunday, October 31, 2004

Gallery Only - Underworld Werewolves

Here is a gallery dedicated to one of my obsessions. Of which, I have many. These are big. And they are clever. If you don't appreciate this, I may never speak to you again. Just nod and smile. Here is a small sample of the work done by the genius below.

To see how they are made, please read my thought out yet rambling explanation and click here.

Ess eeem! Eees Patrick!

Image hosting by Photobucket



Wolfer concept art

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



Stilts and paws, stilts and pawss...

Image hosting by Photobucket

First they make the actor their own personal stilts, to give them digitigrade legs.

Image hosting by Photobucket



And then they cover him with a werewolf suit.

Image hosting by Photobucket



And then put them in a big tube, apparantly

Image hosting by Photobucket



Werewolf heads

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



With a lot of things that go whrrr and move in them

Image hosting by Photobucket




Resulting in this

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



Omfg oooOOOoooooOOOOOoo0o0o0o0oooooo

Image hosting by Photobucket



Etcetera

Image hosting by Photobucket



Suits, man, suits

Image hosting by Photobucket



Doesn't he look like he is singing?

Image hosting by Photobucket



Grrrrr! I may be dead, but rawr!

Image hosting by Photobucket



Look at Selene's scowl, she's like "Bring it poodle!"

Image hosting by Photobucket



"Oh, shit."

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



Mid transformation

Image hosting by Photobucket



Oh now look, you've done it now.

Image hosting by Photobucket



BADASS RAZE

Image hosting by Photobucket



Raze again

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



Wcchh chhhsssssssss!

Image hosting by Photobucket



Now that can never be good

Image hosting by Photobucket



William, the original werewolf.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



Kate Beckinsale as Selene

Image hosting by Photobucket



Bill Nighy as Viktor

Image hosting by Photobucket



Scott Speedman as Michael

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



Godzilla, baby, yeah!

Image hosting by Photobucket

14 Comments:

Anonymous Rose White said...

Hey! No Lucian? *Sob*

5:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the raven said "Nevermore!" love the site bro

5:34 pm  
Blogger NecrochildK said...

Wonderful overview of the work! I only wish I knew where to get some stilts like that made to do my own legwork!

1:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your gallery!But I want Lucian as well!!!Haha!*snif snif*

1:19 pm  
Anonymous AdmYrrek said...

Love the pics... especially of the internal workings of the suits. Where did you find them? I want to know more about their construction and any scrap of info is helpful.

email at admyrrek at aol dot com. Thanks!

6:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pictures but where can we find picts of the reworked stilts from the second Underworld film?

5:17 pm  
Blogger The Raevyn said...

I've no idea I'm afraid, I haven't had the time to look yet, I wish I knew! There's footage on the extras on the dvd, that is all I have seen.

6:28 pm  
Anonymous Brandon said...

Dude, the four-legged one... That's from Ginger Snaps, isn't it?

9:45 pm  
Blogger The Raevyn said...

Actually now that you mention it, I never did find out who created the creature for Ginger Snaps. Was it Tatopoulos? I am not entirely sure!

9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yall should rly make another movie!! the 1st 3 were rly good!

5:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- cool site. For you guys n gals who said, "I wish I knew where to get some legs..." check out this site; Weta Workshop in NZ is now selling the legs! Awesome! http://www.wetanz.com/

11:14 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Cool site. Good pics of the lycans. I'm making a full werewolf suit right now. What is your e-mail? Ill have to send you some pics.

2:24 pm  
Anonymous erotic impregnate stories said...

I could see no way that Icould make him heed those words every day of his life. I havent, and my friends sureas hell havent.
adult intimate sex stories
animal beastiality stories
free long adult sex stories
free first time animal sex stories
lesbian erotic stories
I could see no way that Icould make him heed those words every day of his life. I havent, and my friends sureas hell havent.

9:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool site. It's nice to see people who both, love and excel at what they do.

1:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home