Thursday, December 01, 2005

Boredness. Molly stuff.

So it is twenty to four in the morning and I have to be up and on the coach at half nine, and I haven't packed yet. I'm procrastinating, shut up. Here are some photos I took ages ago. You should never give me access to a camera.

Okay so I thought I would annoy you all with my pet. Here is my baby, my eleven year old puppy Molly.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ta Daaaaa!! Doesn't she look shifty?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Grey beard!

Image hosting by Photobucket

So I had some fun with the camera today

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Hey! Molly! Come over here!"

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Uh oh, she's getting up..."

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Ohmigawd, here she comes!!!"

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Molly in face! Molly in face!!"

Image hosting by Photobucket

*dog barrells into me like the happy idiot puppy she is*

Image hosting by Photobucket

"AAAAAARRRGGHHH!!"

Image hosting by Photobucket

i love yooooouuuuuuuu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home