Monday, March 06, 2006

GHOST IN MY ROOM

If you are faint of heart, dear reader, I strongly advise that you turn back now. For what you are about to see, will shock, amaze, and truly terrify you.

There is a ghost in my room.

Yes, I kid thee not.

Me and some friends, were sitting in my room, minding our own business. And then suddenly, my friend Benny, points above my head with a quivering finger, and says

......

.........

...........


"It's a ghost!"

And I look up, seeing nothing, and go "Where? Where??"

And he says "In the poster!"

I still see nothing, and so he pulls out his mobile phone, and snaps a picture of the area above my head, making me very nervous. He hands me the phone, and I see, nothing less, than the ghost in my poster. It's chilling, I tell thee. It was staring at me, haunting me right into my soul, even though I couldn't see it we had photographic evidence that it was once there...

The ghost of the monkey. The monkey. The MONKEEYYYY!!

*coughs* Yeah there's a monkey spirit in my room. Probably got drawn in by the bananas in my drawer. Look!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Don't believe me?

Image hosting by Photobucket

I suspect that the little black blob at the bottom of the picture is my hat. See my proximity to the wild intangible beast? *shakes fist* THE MONKEEYYYYY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home