Friday, March 03, 2006

Thoughts and Junk

I'm having a sudden bout of loneliness...I am such a big emo.

I'm going to fail my Pscyh 102 course. No, I already have.

I have to do an English presentation on my birthday.

I was going to make an effort to ask out someone I like, but I found out she's seeing someone...ah well. Figures, she was hot, and interesting too.

I can't stop thinking about my Dad.

I want to go home. I can't, because I have three projects due in the next few weeks.

None of the few people I like on my flat are ever in.

Luke just choked me by spraying his lynx bodyspray whatever the fuck that was, near me. Now the inside of my nose feels funny.

Bastard.

It snowed today, it was like two inches deep, it was so pretty. But then someone I don't even know hit me hard in the back of the head with a snowball.

I hate people. People suck. Especially students. They are all immature obnoxious loud noisy gits. I despise you all. I mean it.

I need a hug.

I hope Helen likes her book.

My nose still feels funny on the inside.

I haven't spoken to Lucy for a while, I hope she's alright.

I love my family.

I want my dog back. I want to ruffle the thick fur on her neck and shoulders, and scratch her behind the ear 'til she falls over. I want Molly back.

I still need a hug.

I don't even know if I won't get kicked out next year. I need some certainty.

Nightwish are too talented for words.

I'm lonely.

But I need space. I see all the people I need space from and don't see the people I need to see. Bleh.

Why have I been cursed with bad skin since I was 13? That's seven years, man, give me a break. I can't do anything about it, I have tried everything. I just want clear skin. It was nice for a while when I burned it with peroxide every day, but I don't want to do that again, it hurts. Just give me a break, I'm 20 soon, I don't want to deal with stupid problems only young hormonal teenagers should get anymore. It's not fair. I can't even look at myself in the mirror right now, I don't want to see all the blemishes.

Fucktard.

Why do people have to die? I mean, it just sucks, it really does. All the good people die.

I saw Alex today, thus proving that he actually does go to Uni.

I don't know what to say now.

I don't care.

I'm going to take my plasticine werewolf figure I spent two and a half days making and destroy it now, it's really not worth keeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home