Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hoobloodyrayy!

I did it! I finally finished making myself a new blog, after about four days of moving things, rewriting things, reuploading things...I needs to get me a life. But I don't care.

Now I don't have to have a blog that any old person who uses msn can look at everytime I update it. The only bad thing, is that I can't move all my comments over from my old blog. So none of my entries have comments. It looks like I have no friends whatsoever. So I will now give hugs for comments. On any posts, doesn't matter which, I will see them all. Please make me look as if I have friends. *sniff*

That's not to say I didn't ever get any weird comments from people I don't even know. For example:

Do u often stay up in wonder bout tng threw da nxt mrnin srt of tng or is dis jst one off! i often cant get to slep n sit up wndern bout stpd tngs n questions lol. its totaly mad but true. eva wana tlk im ere. dats sunds so sad lol


Exactly.

Anyway. Uhm, that's all really. I have a new home. Scroll down, there be birdies.

15 Comments:

Anonymous foo said...

It's beautiful Raevyn!!! All Hail Rose White for finding Raevyn a new home :)

LOL!!!
Sorry, I couldn't help myself, your txt talk really hurt my brain....

2:11 am  
Anonymous Danielle said...

*pokes head in*

Very nice. I like it! This is much nicer than the MSN stupidness that I just started last week. Hmm, at least I wouldn't be upset about starting over...

Oh yeah, and Raevyn still rocks!!

Um, almost didn't say who I was. Would have looked like you were making friends up

2:30 am  
Anonymous elleno said...

Wow ! It looks really nice. A great deal of work went into this.

*clears throat*

All Hail Rose White.

2:39 am  
Anonymous Nadir said...

Well done Raevyn!

*is mesmerized by all the pretty ravens*

And hail to Rose White for helping to get it done. Hail!

2:46 am  
Anonymous Cassiopeia said...

So here you are, oh beautiful bird. It is good to find your wonderful morbid thoughts which have entertained me on many a night. Many times your words make me pause, think, and smile.

You definitely rock this world and the Otherworld.

3:13 am  
Blogger Mike Moore said...

My brain hurts and my eyes are bleeding from the text talk, but it's a nice blog anyways.

Very shiny too. And you still rock our world!

Mike

3:35 am  
Anonymous Mel said...

It's a very snazzy blog!

I really wish text talk would be outlawed or something.

4:56 am  
Anonymous Ayumi said...

Cool Blog Raevyn, hope you dont have any problems with this one

10:30 am  
Blogger Charlie said...

Ahhh! It's beautiful. I think I may have to recruit Rose to jazz up mine!

It's vhurry nice =D

12:21 pm  
Anonymous Rose White said...

We love Lucian!

Ahem. It's beauuuuutiful. You put alot of work into it, and it looks fab.

1:32 pm  
Anonymous Benny said...

actual new blog, bravo miss raevyn miss ^_^

6:11 pm  
Anonymous Liver Peircer said...

You did a better job than what I did on my LiveJournal. Even though mine had buxom women. But mine's white so yours naturally wins by black defaultness.

6:50 pm  
Blogger CrimsonRayne said...

Wooooooooooo!! Pretty! How did you get your blog to look this cool? I've been on Blogger for a year and I don't know anything! Gah!
I can't wait for more long rant's. Has your anonymous stalker found you yet?

9:53 pm  
Anonymous Rose White said...

So, another random thought. I recall you saying Red Tape wasn't on the Underworld soundtrack. Hang on, me thinks, I got it from there.

So I go and check, and lo and behold, I actually have the score, not the soundtrack. By Paul Haslinger, if you are interested, with 19 tracks.

Random stalker thought of the day.

10:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new blog! That weird comment reminds me of Smirkules wanting to tap J-Gar's a$$ cuz She Fine

1:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home