Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Am So Boring at the Moment

Ack I need to figure out how to sew. I can't do it. Well I can, but whatever I produce is the ugliest thing you have ever seen in fabric form. I need to fix my shirt. Dammit, if I broke something that was made of wood or metal or clay or anything else I would be able to repair it. I am going to have to wait for someone with more feminine skills than me to come and rescue me. Sigh. I also need some clever person to come along and tell me how to work NTI DVD burner, because I still can't work it.

By the way, try watching this if you haven't seen it. It's a short animation by Tim Burton, he did this before his more well known projects. It's little animation about a boy called Vincent Malloy, who was considerate and nice, but he really want to be, like Vincent Price. The accompanying rhyme is wonderful, it is in the style of The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe, which makes it very good indeed in my book. You can download it or open it by clicking here

http://www.classictrailers.co.uk/vids/drama/vincent.wmv

I seem to have nothing to talk about, which is a rarity. I am sure I will get irked by some stupid event and come back and ramble on for hours, like I do, soon though. At least I hope so. Godammit, someone do something that I can talk about. Please? For now I could do one of those strange things that other people do on blogs, the current mood/music/film etc. Let's conform to blog society for once, shall we.

Current mood: Relaxed

Current song: All Around Me, by Flyleaf

Current TV series: The L Word. Turns out it's pretty good.

Current, er...current - ....um. Current word: Snood.

...now I remember why I never do that, that was really boring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous elleno said...

I had to learn to sew when I was in army cadets to put badges on my uniform and what not. It's not that hard if it's just a minor repair.

I recommend trying to sew some old buttons (shiny ones perhaps) or fabric patch on a piece of material to practice.

1:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home