Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ohh my

I have soaked up so many different aspects of culture within the last few months. I have viewed all three series of The L Word, as well as the entire huge Wolf's Rain series. I have reread almost all the Animorphs series, and I have also almost finished reading the entire very large Sandman series by Neil Gaiman.

You know that scene in Ice Age two, where Scrat gets that massive collar of ice around his neck, falls over, and rolls around in a circle?

I feel like him. I'm so full on new culture that I am going to fall over, and go rolling around in circle. I might squeak like him too, you never know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rose said...

Is the Sandman any good? I am a huge fan of his novels since I first came across Neverwhere many moons ago, but his graphic novels have never crossed my path.

6:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home