Saturday, June 17, 2006

FFS

For once I have nothing better to do with myself.

I'm thoroughly pissed off, have just gone from one side of the campus to the other, as I do, every day, in the vain hope that I can find a friend who is not drinking, drunk, or in a sodding bar. I'm sick of bars. What is it with students and drinking? You're all annoying. No one likes drunk people.

I'm stuck in my flat again. I don't want to be here. All the people I care about have gone or aren't here, so I am left with a load of bastards from Greece who I hate. I want to kill them. They are so fucking noisy and inconsiderate you would not believe. They have equally noisy and unwelcome friends with them, I saw them coming, and tried to go through the door to our building and close it before they got here, but I wasn't quick enough, dammit. I hope they saw me blatantly trying to close the door on them. Tossers.

So I have taken out my wrath by locking one of them out.

Hah. Haha. Hah. I can hear him knocking on the door, trying to get back in. His friends can't hear him, because they all TALK LIKE THIS AND IT RESOUNDS THROUGH THE ENTIRE BUILDING SO THEY'RE NOT going to hear him for a while.

This brings a small smile to my black heart.

I don't feel at all better, I'd rather break some part of their anatomy than merely lock one of them out, but I guess I might get into trouble if I take a large blunt object to their shins. So society tells me.

Oh god I need some company. I'm so restless. I need to talk to someone who speaks English as their first language, DOES NOT TALK LIKE THIS, and is not drunk or getting drunk.

Unfortunately people like that do not exist here. Ever. I'm going absolutelyfrickingbarmy. If you fit the above characteristics and are here at present, please look me up before I hang myself with the little that's left of my carefree spirit.

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

Oh dear.

I'd come but there's the minor problem of the Pennines and the slightly major problem of a history exam tomorrow.

Otherwise I'd go bash some shins for you.

2:47 pm  
Anonymous Rose White said...

*breaks some plates over the Greek people*

Look forward to next year when you can choose your flat, choose your flatmates and generally avoid all the t*ssers that make first year at Uni a pain in the arse.

Also, the stupidly vast amounts of alcohol people drink tends to drop off after first year. I can't remember much about my first year but I still bear one or two interesting scars *looks suitably ashamed* and a few extra pounds around the hips.

Drink responsibly, people. This ends my public service announcement.

6:09 pm  
Blogger Nicole said...

*echoes Charlie, minue the history exam, but plus a big ol' ocean* =(

Good luck with those losers.

11:11 pm  
Blogger CrimsonRayne said...

Oooooo Rae wish I was there,I'd smash their heads in for you.
*hugs* I glad you managed to lock one of the pricks out! Wish i could of seen I'd of laughed my ass off. *hugs* I hope things get better for you soon.

9:20 am  
Anonymous Talon said...

........

Nice to see some coherent, well spelt ranting.

Keep it up!

6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home