Sunday, June 25, 2006

Football and stuff

I used to write in this thing practically everyday, now I only do it when I'm really really bored. I guess that's a good thing, right? It tends to mean that I may have more of a social life than I used to, or that I at least am less of an purposefully unsociable git than I used to be..one of those.

Some people tell me that my ramblings amuse them, which makes me happy to a degree. I'm doing something right.

Oh dear god I'm bored. I wrote this entire huge long rant on male lesbians, and what I think of them. I don't know whether to publish it, it's quite, um, strong minded.

Now I don't know what to do with myself. I've been drawing for the past few weeks and come up with nada. It's not going well. At the moment I draw like a five year old. And not a very good one at that.

I tried to get drunk, or mildly drunk, or something like that yesterday. Didn't work, I had no idea what I was doing, to be honest. Now if you know me, you know that I don't drink. Like, at all. Never. So why was I trying to get drunk? Never mind that. Point is, I ended up getting really sleepy, feeling as low as I did when I started, and passing out in my bed at eight in the evening.

...how crap am I? I mean seriously, that is the most pitiful attempt at getting drunk that anyone has ever done in the history of the world, ever. I suck. I do.

Despite nearly falling asleep on my friend's shoulder, I did have a reasonably good time. Despite there being football involved. Oh I hate the World Cup. I didn't even know it was on until someone told me about it, which I think is sheer dedication on my part to be ignorant of anything that is shaped like football.

Anyway, there was football. I went to watch football with a friend. I forget who was playing. But one side had yellow shirts, and the other side had white shirts. See? I know enough. I started watching the match about half an hour in, and they had already scored twice. Then they scored nothing for the entire remainder of the game. Pitiful. I walked in after the exciting parts and then sat and watched a load of pansies kick a ball around a field for an hour AND NOT SCORE. Pfft. Rubbish.

So my fabulous day consisted of near crying on my poor flatmate's shoulder, (sorry Luke!) then going and making a crap attempt to do studenty things involving football and booze, almost falling asleep on my friend, and then passing out in my bed before nine o 'clock.

I'm crap!

I'll try harder next time. Yes. I will become a proper student yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I don't get drunk, either. Just very sleepy. Just so you know. So, if not being able to get drunk makes you be crap, then I guess I am, too. =P

12:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home