Saturday, July 22, 2006

Blogs I'd like you to see

Here are some blogs I would like for you to see. If you appreciate good writing on internet blogs, or just in general, check some of these out. As well as being well written, they are hilarious enough to make me laugh like a moron. In this modern internet based world, there are millions of internet blogs. I will admit to following several, not all of them belonging to people I actually know.

I have been neglecting my own recently, due to being busy, boring, and having a lack of anything remotely interesting to say. There's no point in talking in these things if you have nothing to say. I often see those blogs where people just..explain what they did that day. They usually go something like
'Today I went to the dentist, and he told me that my teeth were pretty good. I was, like, really happy, because I thought that I might need a filling! But I don't, so I feel better now. And then I went to H&M and found this really cool top, it was £10 marked down from £15, so, I, like, got it! And then I went home and read for a while. Pretty boring day, really.'


...no kidding. I hate blogs like those...no one wants to know every mundane thing you do, every day. Unless, that is, they are your stalking you/bored enough to terminate their own existence through ALL CONSUMING SHEER BOREDOM/both at the same time.

Mmhmm.

These ones are different. If these people tell you that they went to H&M and bought a reduced top, I will, in fact, eat my hat. I'll eat several of them, actually.

I found the list on Lebatron's blog, and added a description to each. Links are below.




Lebatron's Blog. - Genius. Lebatron is highly funny, as well as being refreshingly well spoken/written/whatever the crap the term is in reference to the typed word. I have not finished reading everything yet (there is rather a lot) but I do appreciate his dark and snide humour and well placed sarcasm. I do like and recommend this blog. He may well be pleased to read this, or instead he may feel compelled to make retching noises, but oh well.




Tucker Max's Blog. - While I in no way promote or advocate or approve of such behaviour, it is rather..funny. To quote the author himself:

"My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole.

I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.

But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way. I share my adventures with the world."

Reading some of the stories while eating is inadvisable.

Enjoy.




Tard Blog. - This blog was written by a teacher named Riti Sped. She is now retired, but Riti Sped was a special education teacher, who worked with children with varying, yet always severe, mental disabilities. She would be nothing but incredibly kind and supportive to her students while working, and I have no reason to believe that she was not an excellent teacher. However, her occupation is undeniably, rather emotionally taxing, difficult, and stressful as hell. This blog was her own harmless outlet for her pent up annoyances and stress that was brought on by her daytime job. Someone with such biting wit, excellent writing skills , and a hilarious internal running monologue, must be made known to the world. She is one of the few people in the world who realise that complaining, is in fact, an art form, a sentiment I wholly agree with and promote. I would like to point out once more that her thoughts written at the end of the day do not reflect her professionalism during working hours.





Maddox's Blog. - To quote the author:

This page is about me and why everything I like is great. If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong.

Maddox likes to write. And complain. And complain well. This combination is pleasing to me. Lookit.





There's a few more I plan to check out and possibly recommend in the near future. In the meantime though, enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt find thing that i need... :-(
msn

5:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home