Friday, July 14, 2006

An endless supply of pointless quizzes.

These things do pass the time. More accurately, they give you something to do when you are trying to fall asleep, it's way past six in the morning, you know you should sleep, but you just can't. This will be uninteresting to anyone who is not currently stalking me/literally bored enough to eat their own eyeballs/both.

Well it gave me something to do.







10 random facts about me




10. Whenever I'm drawing I almost always stick my tongue out without realising it.
9. I know more about werewolves in all their formats than any person you are ever likely to meet.
8. I have spent almost 200 hours playing Final Fantasy X.
7. I have had black nails for at least four years.
6. I talk more crap then anyone else I know. In fact, often, I should not be allowed to talk.
5. I should have been a Satanist.
4. Sometimes I wonder if the world wouldn't be more beautiful if it was black and white. Visually, not figuratively.
3. That film 'Ghost' with Patrick Swayze still makes me cry. *coughs*
2. I have been playing Bloody Roar obsessively for nine years, and am rather proud of this fact.
1. One of my eyelids is heavier than the other.




9 ways to my heart

9. Share my appreciation of the macabre side of life.
8. Like werewolves. If you like werewolves, I'll probably throw myself at you.
7. Engage me in my desire to have sporadic and highly stupid conversations about nothing in particular.
6. Don't be like everyone else.
5. ...I'm not telling
4. Be passionate in your beliefs and convictions.
3. Allow me to indulge in making entirely random and weird non-mainstream romantic gestures involving organ music and black roses.
2. Six inches below my ribcage, slightly to the left of my breastbone.
1. Be content lying in one another's arms and falling asleep.


8 things I carry/wear every day

8. My hat.
7. At least three necklaces.
6. An air of complete and utter inattentiveness.
5. My spybook
4. Something stripey.
3. A black armband.
2. A vacant stare.
1. Volumes of hair.

7 things I hate


7. Religion.
6. Christianity.
5. Sci Fi.
4. Pulses. (the food kind, not the one that pumps blood around your body, I rather appreciate that one)
3. Boring people.
2. Chavs.
1. Sunlight.


6 places I've been

6. England.
5. Spain.
4. France.
3. America.
2. My own little world.
1. Various places outside my own little world.


5 things I want to do before I die

5. Draw the ultimate werewolf.
4. Figure out just how to become a werewolf.
3. Find my soulmate.
2. Find a purpose.
1. Aestivate at least once.


4 things I'm afraid of

4. Never finding my soulmate.
3. Chavs with power and/or brains and/or influence.
2. Crabs. Fuckingcreepysidewalkers whatkindofnormalthingwalkssideways anddoesn'tevenhaveahead??
1. That thing from The Grudge.


3 things I do almost every day

3. Wake up.
2. Do stuff.
1. Go back to sleep.

2 things I'm trying to do better


2. Be motivated.
1. Go outside during the daytime.

1 person I want to see right now

1. I'm not telling.












TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Alice/Raevyn/Rae
Birthday: 9th March
Birthplace: Milton Keynes
Current Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Eye Color: Greenish brown. Dammit, they are mostly green, I have proof.
Hair Color: Brownish..somethingorother.
Height: 5' 3". RAWR!!
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Oirish.
The Shoes You Wore Today: Vans.
Your Weakness: My utter lack of motivation.
Your Fears: Maintaining my utter lack of motivation.
Your Perfect Pizza: Cheeeese. Lots of cheese.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: To not screw up.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I shall return!
Thoughts First Waking Up: Oh crap, I'm still alive. ...not really. It's more like 'ug' to be honest.
Your Best Physical Feature: Uh..my eyebrows.
Your Bedtime: When the sun comes up. No really.
Your Most Missed Memory: What the crap is a missed memory?
Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Always coke.
MacDonalds or Burger King: Preferably neither.
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Ew. No. Just no.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: To this day I am not entirely sure what a cappuccino is.
Do you Smoke: Only when I'm on fire.
Do you Swear: I have been known to curse like the Irishwoman I am on occasion, yes.
Do you Sing: Hah...hahaha...hah.
Do you Shower Daily: Almost.
Have you Been in Love: Yes.
Do you want to go to College: Been there, done that.
Do you want to get Married: Not as of yet.
Do you belive in yourself: Crap no, I'm currently an unmotivated scruffbag with limited uses.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Nope.
Do you think you are Attractive: I have been described as hot a few times over the past week, I believe that said people were highly inebriated.
Are you a Health Freak: HAH! No.
Do you get along with your Parents: Mostly.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes. Oh yes.
Do you play an Instrument: I play the violin. I use the term 'play' in the loosest possible sense of the word. Like, so loose, that you released your grip on it ten minutes ago and it's now tumbling towards earth gaining more and more velocity every second before it hits the ground with a resounding SPLAT
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: There may have been some alchohol involved, yes.
In the past month have you Smoked: No.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No.
In the past month have you gone to a mall: No, there's no malls here, this be Engerland.
In the past month have you been on Stage: Not according to my knowledge...
In the past month have you been Dumped: No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Fuck no!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Nein
Ever been Drunk: Never.
Ever been called a Tease: Not to my face.
Ever been Beaten up: Not really.
Ever Shoplifted: No.
How do you want to Die: Quickly.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Anything that I'm not now.
What country would you most like to Visit: No where in particular.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Just so long as they're not yellow and pink then I'm easy.
Favourite Hair Color: Brown or black.
Short or Long Hair: Both are fun in different ways.
Height: Eh, you're quite guaranteed to be taller than me, so why be fussy.
Weight: Not sure.
Best Clothing Style: Not boring. Oh gosh I loathe people who dress like they have no imagination.
Number of Drugs I have taken: Does paracetamol count?
Number of CDs I own: Who cares?
Number of Piercings: Uh..12? I think. I'm not sure.
Number of Tattoos: 0
Number of things in my Past I Regret: A few, but ah well










1) How old do you wish you were? 20. Oh yay!

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? Walking home from School.

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Curse it's mother.

4) Do you consider yourself kind? I am not unkind.

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? On my shoulder.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Humm. Japanese, maybe.

7) Do you know your neighbors? Oh yes.

8) What do you consider a vacation? The wrong word for 'holiday'.

9) Do you follow your horoscope? Hah.

10) Would you move for the person you loved? Yes.

11) Are you touchy feely? It depends entirely.

12) Do you believe that opposites attract? Wha?

13) Dream job? Computer game tester. Those jobs actually exist, you know.

14) Favorite channel(s)? TV is boring. Although I did watch that Only Fools on Horses program last night. Ahhh, the great British tradition of clinging desparately to half a tonne of speeding animal while jumping over things. God we're crazy.

15) Favorite place to go on weekends? I dunno, that's such a naff question.

16) Showers or Baths? Baths. You bleed less while shaving.

17) Do you paint your nails? All the time.

18) Do you trust people easily? Sadly, I suspect I do.

19) What are your phobias? I'm not telling.

20) Do you want kids? Not right this second, thank you.

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? Of sorts.

22) Where would you rather be right now? Not telling.

23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy? Werewolves devouring vampire's intestines. Awww...

24) Heavy or light sleeper? Once I'm out, I'm out.

25) Are you paranoid? Why? Who have you been talking to? Why are you asking? Tell me, dammit! Um..nno.

26) Are you impatient? If I was there's be more bodies.

27) Who can you relate to? No one you know.

28) How do you feel about interracial couples? The same way I feel about same race couples.

29) Have you been burned by love? Perhaps.

30) What's your favorite pick up line? Who uses pick up lines anymore? Pfft.

31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile? Bzzzt. Bzzzt. It's on silent.

32) What were you doing at midnight last night? I can't remember what I was doing five minutes ago, let alone that.

33) What did the last text on your cellphone say? Dis thing, eet still sounds good in da Jameecahn accent, mon! ...don't ask.

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine.

35) What color shirt are you wearing? Black. Duh.

36) Most recent movie you watched? V for Vendetta.

37) Name three things you have on you at all times: MP3 player, spybook, penknife.

38.) What color are your bed sheets? Grey.

39) How much cash do you have on you right now? Not sure.

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken? What?

41) What's your favorite town/city? My home town.

42) I can't wait till: I find a purpose.

43) What's your favorite color? Blllaackpurple.

44) What did you have for dinner last night? I really can't remember.

45) How tall are you barefoot? Five foot three. PH3AR ME!

46) Have you ever smoked heroin? No.

47) Do you own a gun? No.

48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.

49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Sheer accident.

50) Do you have A.D.D.? Not as far as I am awa - hey look a butterfly!

51) What time did you wake up today? About four in the afternoon.

52) Current worry? Oh too much to list.

53) Current hate? Moving.

54) Favorite place to be? With friends.

55) Where would you like to travel? Not particularly.

56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Noo idea.

57) Last thing you ate? Ryvita. It may taste like sand, but dammit, I like it.

58) What songs do you sing in the shower? Sing? Moi? Not likely.

59) Last thing that made you laugh? Football. They're all such pansies.

60) Worst injury you've ever had? Dislocated shoulder.

61) Does someone have a crush on you? I know at least two people do.

62) What's your favorite candy? We don't have candy here. We say sweets, we do.

63)If you could have surgery of any kind, what would it be? Humm. If it's for practical reasons, I would fix my broken shoulders.

64)If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd like to come up with something deep and profound and restrospect here, but in reality, I'd probably just give myself pointy ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home