Monday, October 16, 2006

A Warning

If you like to wear nail varnish

And

You need to take it off, so you use nail varnish remover

And

You have a fresh cut on your fingertip

Do not

Do NOT

Get nail varnish remover in your cut

Because then

Then

You will learn some new words

These words may include, but are not limited to -

YAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH

Oh, *beep beep* the oh my this *beep* hurts

ACK

And my personal favourite

*beep*

You may acquire some new skills as a result, these may involve, but once again are not limited to -

Hopping about clutching your finger

Running your digits under a cold tap, to have the pain momentarily soothed but brought back with a vengeance upon removal of said digits from the flow of cold water

And learning how you never knew how difficult it was to type without using the index finger on your left hand

Here ends this public service announcement

2 Comments:

Blogger CrimsonRayne said...

Ooooo Owwie. I've never done that but your warning has me....warned. If I didn't love my black nail polish so much I'd just skip it and save myself the pain. This hasn't happened to me yet, but knowing me it will.

6:56 pm  
Anonymous Rose White said...

Ow. Ow ow ow. I knew there was a good reason for biting my nails down to small unpaintable stubs.

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home