Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Quotes of the Week.

Debbie - "I don't like that kind of bread, it grieves me."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me - "You can't take the bible as gospel!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Helen - "It was palpably envinced."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Colin - "OH MY GOD I PUT AN APOSTROPHE THERE"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Willoughby (of Sense and Sensibility) - "May I have permission to ascertain whether there are any breaks?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me - "So you sort of have to use your fingertips and hope for the best."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Debbie - "Everyone looks so despondent!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Josh - "I'm not defiling my clean wholesome pirates with Harry Potter."

---------------------------------------------------------------

James - "Nine o clock is earlier now than it used to be."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me - "All this bloody penis envy is driving me up the wall. We can create life, that's better than having a stupid penis!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Colin - "You're my wife now!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rhiannon - "I blame Percy."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Debbie - "I am not amused."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Colin - "You've probably given it brain damage from too much rotation."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Penny - "Yoodle ai ee oooohhhhhh!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Josh - "You're an alligator! High five!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Debbie - "Meeeeehhhhhhhh!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rhiannon - "Hahahahahahahahahahaha! ...oh you weren't joking?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me - "Bloody feminist romantics, they're sodding annoying. Mainly because I have no clue what they are talking about."

Colin - "Is the female romantic voice when they put their head on one side and sound like they've been drinking treacle?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lou - (about coursework) "Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and just go AAAAAHHHHH!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Josh - "I want a platypus bear."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me - "It is a bit, yes. If they carry on at this rate they'll be selling games which involve tamagotchis which have shops on them which sell tamagotchis. And then I'll get confused and fall over."

Benny - "That's not good. Especially if you're a turtle. Which you're not. But for future reference. Here, that's a thought!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me - "I don't know if it's an optical illusion because she's so small, but she goes skidding across the floor at an alarming rate."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Colin - "Oh, I don't do it for the money, I just like to feel dirty."

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

Heehee. I like funny quotes. Being addicted to facebook I tend to collect them and humiliate my friends (and myself).

The best one is one of the earliest:

Me (when drinking out of Hannah's hipflask): "This rum tastes funny."
Hannah: "It's whiskey."
Me: "Ah, that would be why ..."

5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home