Monday, March 19, 2007

Quotes of the Week, part 4

Me - "I wish I could drink beer, or lager. There's something so manly about sitting there with a pint."

Debbie - "Yeah, because you're so manly."

Me - "I'm butcher than you."

Debbie - "Are not."

Me - "I so am!"

Debbie - "At least I can drink pints."

Me - "You squeal when the wind blows!"

Debbie - "I shout at the football!"

Me - "I'm wearing men's shirts, Debbie. You're wearing a girly blouse."

Debbie - "It's fashionable for women to do that at the moment, I read it in Elle!"

Me - "...I'll arm wrestle you for it."


---------------------------------------------------------------

James - "No-where does it say that Jesus never bit ears."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie - "Torturous wench!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Josh - "Well I'm glad you're alive anyway. You may be short, but I'd miss you if you weren't around. Of course you're so short sometimes I miss you when you are around. Huh-HOOO! Ohhh...zing! God I'm entertaining..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Luke: "Hitler was a bit of a prick."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie: "Fuck the z."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Josh - "It's true; you can't tempt the Universe like that. I'm surrounded by ten angry drunken trombone players right now. My fault for leaving the window open, really."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie - "Shabbat is just a wank waiting to happen."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me - "How scary would an invisible bear be? Imagine getting smacked ten feet into the air by something you couldn't see!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

James - "She's so skinny, I call her fat all the time."

Me - "You have such a way with girls."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Josh - (about Watership Down) "I really think you ought to go into animation. You have the right ideas; there aren't any new animated films that are absolutely soul destroying. Well, unless you count anime...which I kind of don't. You should lead the new wave of films that completely destroy young children, and turn them into people like...like...well like us, frankly."

Me - "Hat wearing long haired layabout tea drinking artists? Hee, look, I just summed both of us up nicely."

Josh - "Haha, that's great, I should put that on a business card. And it's true; at the most basic descriptive level, the only difference between you and me is gender and the amount of stripes...and how short you are."

Me - "Yes, yes, we can't leave my height out of it, that's true."

Josh - "The only time we can leave your height out of anything is when we simply overlook it because it's too diminutive to notice."

Me - "Two height jokes! That's your half hourly quota achieved."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me - "Can I call you Shaggy?"

James - (gives stupid grin)

Me - "Because you look like him!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me - "I feel that my drawing of Fiona is not going as well as yours or Siobhan's did, I'm a bit worried. Drawing a bad picture is fine when no one else sees it, but it's embarassing for someone else to find out that artists do bugger up sometimes. We keep these things secret and pretend to the world that we are perfect, superior, flawless beings!"

Ben - "Kill her."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me - "It's okay, I'll see you another time."

Aaron - "But it'll be damn hard on me. Another lunchtime with no Raevyn to put me in my place."

Me - "Aw, you say the nicest things! I'll be around to put you in your place throughout the holidays."

Aaron - "Cool. I'm gonna be working like the bastard son of a wayward milkman, so verbal abuse will provide a nice break."

Me - "Wonderful, I will do my best to be mean and abuse you as often as possible, because I'm nice that way."

Aaron - "You really are. Lovely and nice in the most beautifully nasty way."

Me - "You're a proper charmer, you are. No one else calls me evil."

Aaron - "Ah, but they're just fools, mignons of a lesser abyss. Whereas I am the Prince Charming of Darkness, and of course you are the leviathan of a cruel sea of love. If the others can't see the evil in you, they don't merit its wonders."

Me - "You're a very handsome Pan Troglydyte yourself."

Aaron - "Aww, hearing you say that just makes me want to beat my hairy chest and club the nearest bystander with pride."

Me - "I bet you say that to all the girls."

Aaron - "You're special. I usually only say it when I've clubbed them over the head and dragged them by their hair into my handsome cave."

Me - "But you're worried that I'd club you back?"

Aaron - "And then some..."

Me - "It's true, I do have a stick specially for beating people. Just ask Luke."

Aaron - "I saw the bruises."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I love making short jokes too. Corri being 5 2" (and a half as she proclaims loudly) it's pretty darn easy.

Still love the blog. Almost always makes me smile or giggle.

Take care, birdy.

MM

6:14 pm  
Anonymous DV said...

...when he says "into my handsome cave"...?.....


*blushing devil*

7:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is my dream, that one day, I shall say something witty enough to appear on these quotes.

Tom :-D

7:52 pm  
Blogger The Raevyn said...

You don't have to be witty dear - you could just say something really stupid. Or profound. Or both.

5:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home