Sunday, May 06, 2007

Dredgirl

This is dredgirl. Say hello.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dredgirl here was drawn by Josh in MSPaint. He showed it to me, but then announced that he had no further plans to finish it. This horrified me, because it's such a pretty drawing and begs to be finished. So I took it and drew over it (again in Paint), spending an unholy amount of time finishing the drawing, to how she looked in my head. Dredgirl ended up being an accidental art collaboration between me and Josh. This is the result.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now that I have completed Dredgirl, Josh has announced his plans to finish his drawing. He'll probably do a much better job than I did. This may or may not cause me to cry and not speak to him for a week. I believe he did this on purpose to torment me. He regurlarly makes the most valiant efforts to push me over the edge and into welcome insanity so that he can have my werewolf film collection. He does not yet know that I have ordered them all to be destroyed upon event of my death or mental breakdown. He'll find out soon.

Dredgirl says hi.

Yes I damn well know that her thumb is on backwards.

No I can't be bothered to change it.

Yes it is meant to be like that.

Yes I do know what human hands look like, I even have two of my own.

I am easily confused. and I got confounded by the shape of the original sketch. Leave me alone, I'm only small.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Rose White said...

Since I could theoretically play no part in pushing you over the brink of total insanity, I think you should donate your entire werewolf collection to me. Yes. Indeedy. Then I could flaunt it to those who would seek to destroy you for their own purposes!! Mwa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

*cough* May have had slightly too much sugar today....

3:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a cool pic, and I think you did an excellent job of finishing it, Rae.

I like the hand talk at the end of the post. You have the funniest conversations sometimes.

Chow,

MM

7:09 pm  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah 85 said...

Fair Lady Raevyn,

I still check up on your blog and think of you often. I am continuously amazed by your talent, wit and stunning brilliance!!!

You inspire me.

Signed,
The Raevyn


Just kidding.

1:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birdy, you're gifted. So says Mister Stripes. (Yes, I know who did the original drawing)

Cat.

10:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rhmhucmkh [url=http://ricostrong.net]Rico Strong[/url]

5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home