Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Can't Feel My Hands

Imagine, if you will, the voice of the tiny cute cuddly baby Simba.

"Uncle - Uncle Scar? Why are you looking at me like that? What - what are you doing, Uncle Scar? No, please don't eat me...No! No! NnnnooOo0o0o0o0o0!!!"

*CHOMP*

It makes such pretty music in my ears

Scar Says Rah. <--- Link

Anyway, art update time. That is what Scar would look like if he was beefed up on muscles, and powerful like his brother. Or maybe Rafiki put steriods in his zebra, I don't know. What, you want a story too? All done in MSPaint with a touchpad, naturally, to be in perfect accordance with my 'I like to make art out of shit materials'™ rule. Took about a month and a half in between University work.

Now I'm going to go and try and get the feeling back in my fingers so that I can draw again. My hands have been transformed into arthritic looking claws.

Furthermore, I have added a new gallery to the left, containing my life portraits drawn so far. This leads me to my next point - I am addicted to drawing. I am unable to stop. I feel the need to continue drawing pictures, and if I stop, I get twitchy. I am entirely powerless to resist it's whims. This means I am, in effect, drawing's bitch.

Any words of sympathy, even if they're just unintelligible cooing noises, are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home