Monday, June 16, 2008

I Live!

Upon request from a vast, simply incalculable amount of devoted fans (a whole two people) I have decided to add an update to my blog. This is to prove that I still reside on this mortal coil.

Unfortunately, right at this moment I have bugger all to say. Oh, I just completed a degree, but I'll wait until results day to either rave about it or cry. In different news, I have been plagued with a metallic taste in my mouth for two days. Naturally, I consulted the great and infallible oracle (the internetz) on the subject, and it transpires that there are many many possible reasons for a metallic taste in the mouth. These include -

Mercury poisoning
Eating fish
A rotten tooth
Damage to the tongue
A kidney infection
Electric toothbrushes (???)
Painkillers
Eyedrops
A poorly manufactured filling
Electromanetic fields
Nosebleeds
Hyperparathyroidism
Leukaemia
Cancer

or

Pregnancy.

So right now I could potentially be dying from about ten different things, which sounds terribly exciting. If I do die, I wish for my epitaph to say that I died in a violent fight to the death with a vicious killer robot sent back from the year 2029 on a mission to eliminate mankinds' only chance for survival in the vicious apocalpytic battle to occur 'twixt man and machine in a 21 years time. Say he had me in a headlock, and we all thought it was hopeless until I jammed a home-made bomb into his metal spine and detonated it, sacrifing my life but saving humanity in the process.

Not death by an electric toothbrush. Please. Thank you.

...

Yuk. I feel like I'm chewing a spoon.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Charlie said...

*waves*

I wouldn't want you to die. Also, while awesome, I feel I should point out that's a rather long epitaph ... =)

8:28 pm  
Blogger The Raevyn said...

Hello! You're right, it is a bit lengthy - I'll need a bloody big gravestone. But hopefully they'll all thank me for it in 21 years time.

8:37 pm  
Anonymous Pinky said...

Oh, oh, I vote pregnancy - you are currently carrying the child of Draco Malfoy. You'll only have to bleach its hair for about a year, it will learn quickly. I hope you have a fondness for snakes.

Zomg first time I have commented here *lots of sparklies*

2:44 am  
Blogger The Raevyn said...

I'm going to kill you.

2:45 am  
OpenID charliefarlie said...

Heh, point! So, by then your child will be 20, almost 21--perfect age for saving the world!

*ducks and runs for cover*

6:56 pm  
Blogger The Raevyn said...

Am so not pregnant!!

7:40 pm  
Anonymous Fukutaichou said...

You know, moodiness is one of the first signs of pregnancy...

Hehehe.

11:58 pm  
Blogger Soapy said...

So are moodswings and strange cravings - you've been eating salmon a lot recently, how odd!

Whose baby is it?

12:15 pm  
Anonymous DV said...

...well its a very highly know trivia that blood indeed has a copper/metallic tang to it...

...so the logical conclusion - you've been bitten by a member of the Dawn of the Dead remake cast - the virus passed on having ruptured numerouses cappilaries in your mouth - thus achieve a continues bleeding gums appearence - and as since the pathergine is transferable via the blood hence how zombies bites become so highly and officially infectable...

...That being considering the passage of time between your origianl post and my response most likly you have already of least in final stage of subcoming to death - leaving no option but to take you out now *cocks shotgun....or what he hopes was a shotgun and not his ehrn nevermind...*

...but lets not dwell on such horrors - instead take off oyur minds from suck thought by VISITING MY FACEBOOK ART GALLERY!!!...

2:27 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

It's nice to know that you live!
*glomp*

However, any of those things that you listed would be bad. :/
Grats on the degree :)

Mel

2:54 am  
Blogger Jay said...

Great to see you back in action, Rae! Where the hell have ya been? Your eloquence and sheer linguistic elan has been missed by I. Do not leave us for so long, without a witty anecdote or tale that helps us through these troubled times; the tempest that life throws upon us is ready to drown us in a sea of temptation and boredom, but when the Raevyn quoths the whole world calms for a moment...

8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home