Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wot

I just woke up covered in blood with cuts down one side of my face and no memory of how they got there.

Possibly the most dramatic introduction to a post that I will ever have. Let me milk it shamelessly.

...

.....

...

.

I'm done. A bit of investigation showed several things -

1) Ever since I stopped caring about my apperance, I have let my nails grow to a stupid extent.

2) The cuts are approximately of the same distance apart as are my fingers.

3) A known side effect of this medicine is, while sleeping, the person gnashes their teeth together and thrashes a bit (only indicated by waking with a saw jaw and bruises on the arms and legs).

I know. I am a super slueth. Nothing gets past me. I have noticed a pattern in the evidence and have concluded that the only possible explanation is -

I'm a werewolf. They always wake up with weird injuries covered in blood with no idea how they got there. However, it is usually someone else's blood.

I feel cheated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rae, Rae this isnt like you and it makes for distressing reading. Your Friend Lark.

10:38 am  
OpenID charliefarlie said...

Werewolf. When you said this before, this came to mind. So I thought I'd share. Plus, A Softer World is full of win. Weird, fucked up win. But win all the same. x

12:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home