Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Just Wanted to Get to Know Her a Little

I am not The Raevyn. Keeping in tone with her blog, which I have read after I found it open on her computer, I will tell you a story.

I have been watching her for a long time. Liking everything about her, her walk, her face, her figure, and her voice, I decided to stalk her. Loving everything about her even more with every second I spent hiding in a bush, following her in my car, watching her through her window. Eventually every waking thought of mine became obsessed with her. Deciding that I wanted to meet her at last, we had a little accident.

To be honest, it could have been avoided. Hell, I didn’t mean to hit her that hard. Evidently I am stronger than I think I am. Really, it was just a little tap. Although you wouldn’t think it to look at her now, lying so still. Eventually the blood stopped flowing, it’s not coming out anymore. Very good. Yes, she looks at peace now.

Now at last, you can see how gloriously mad I really am – though for her, it is too late - if you go back to the beginning of the entry, only this time look carefully at the first letter of every sentence.



...





(p.s this is just a joke/mindfuck I'm still alive, nobody call the police)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home