Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You know what makes me feel better no matter what's happened? Cats falling off things

I've had a busy day now I'm too tired to move. I am bored. No movement + boredom gives birth to a new installment in Nevermore...The List!

What else is the ninnernet for other than cats. Here I present to you the top seven cat videos. Ever. Thou shalt not argue.

Kitteh 7 - More like kittehs.

Kitteh 6 - HELP IT'S AN IMPENETRABLE FORCE FIELD

Kitteh 5 - Short and sweet.

Kitteh 4 - BAM.

Kitteh 3 - MRRRRRROOOWWWoooooowwwwOOOOOWWWWoooowwwwOOOWWWooowwwOOOWWWooowww. Shame it's a fake.

Kitteh 2 - Don't try to eat the breakdancer. Just don't.

Kitteh 1 - How to Break up a Kitten Fight Some people think this is gross. I prefer to think of it as FUCKING HILARIOUS

I have spoken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home